decorate IT online
Meet The Team
Sasha Stricker, President and Creative Director
As President and Creative Director of decorateITonline.com, Sasha Stricker brings more than 15 years of industry experience to the table. In a career that began with staging and flipping her own homes, Sasha has worked in several different areas of Interior Decorating and Design, including custom drapery and upholstery, space planning, lighting, and color selection. Sasha also has more than 10 years experience working with high-end homebuyers as Senior Creative Consultant for a large estate-home builder. Her own residences have been featured in the Style section of several local publications. Sasha’s expertise and creative spirit are evident in every aspect of the decorateITonline experience.
- Favorite color: Benjamin Moore Wedgewood Gray #HC146
- Favorite Style: Warm-Classic-Eclectic
- Favorite Find: An antique 1912 steamer trunk
- Design Peeve: Furniture shoved up against the walls
- Design Mantra: “A home is an extension of your personality, so make it unique.”
As a certified professional Interior Decorator for almost a decade, Amy has worked both as a dream kitchen and bathroom designer and design consultant for a major home builder, before starting her own decorating and design firm. Amy’s holistic approach to design, impeccable sense of style and attention to detail has made her a highly sought after pro.
- Favorite Color: Benjamin Moore Cromwell Gray #HC-103
- Favorite Style: Warm-Industrial-Modern
- Favorite Find: Some old red wood planks she had made into a fabulous floating shelf
- Design Peeve: cluttered spaces and pictures hung too high
- Design Mantra: “I love helping people fall back in love with their homes.”
With more than 20 years experience in the home building industry, including 18 years as founder and president of a successful painting company, Mark Kennedy is well-versed in every aspect of building construction and design. In addition to dozens of successful client projects. Mark’s own residence has also been featured in local trade publications for its unique style, inventive use of materials, and incredible attention to detail.
- Favorite Color: Benjamin Moore Norwich Brown #HC-19
- Favorite Style: Artisanal-Organic-Elemental
- Favorite Find: An antique brass microscope (circa 1930) that once belonged to his grandfather
- Design Peeve: White walls with oak trim (from the late 1980’s)
- Design Mantra: “I love Frank Lloyd Wright’s style. Anything natural…wood, metal, stone, water.”
With more than a year of experience in the interior decorating industry under his paws, Sage Stricker-Kennedy is an integral part of the product selection and quality control process at decorateITonline. Acting as product durability tester, security advisor, and erstwhile model, Sage brings a wealth of real-world experience to his position.
- Favorite Color: Benjamin Moore Snowfall White #OC118
- Favorite Style: Edible
- Favorite Find: Stuffed donkey toy (no longer stuffed)
- Design Peeve: Cats
- Design Mantra: “Arf arf arf….(pant)…arf arf arf arf arf. Arf arf arf arf arf!”